A Fortune 500 company is seeking a Principal IT Auditor with the following responsibilities:
- Perform IT risk assessments of business units and design and perform appropriate audit procedures to verify the effectiveness of existing controls, identify and defines issues, review and analyze evidence, and document client processes and procedures.
- Oversees major components of audits and leads small to medium size audits. Performs risk assessments of business activities, ...
1. Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
2. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Management Accountant (CMA)
3. Five or more years experience in the Financial Services industry
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent education and related training
2. Five or more years of experience in accounting/financial management or equivalent education and related training
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skills
4. Strong ...
This position will be a significant contributor to the corporate accounting team responsible for the quality, timeliness and integrity of financial reporting to executive management, Board of Directors, lenders and public equity holders.
Responsibilities will include:
§ Prepare and evaluate balance sheet and income statement information, determining variances and trends and analysis for upper management in order to make informed business decisions.
§ Demonstrate a thorough understanding of ...
Global Manufacturer looking for a Controller for Atlantic, Iowa. A Controller with an automotive manufacturer financial background or similar is what we need.
* Member of plant management team
* Annual facility budget formulation, transfer pricing formulation, manufacturing variance analysis, Economic plan/forecast bridge to actual result
* Communication with manufacturing and other departments to identify key cost drivers
* Interact with German and other financial leaders globally ...
Audit Project Manager - Payment Solutions/ Electronic Delivery Channels
1. Serve as auditor-in-charge for high-risk, complex audit assignments with Corporation Operations (Payment Solutions/ Electronic Delivery) focus by:
a. assuming responsibility for audit project management.
b. planning, scoping and developing the audit test plan and organizing and using resources effectively to complete assignments within budget.
c. documenting processes using narratives, flowcharts, and ...
Unique opportunity to join the company’s Corporate Internal Audit & Advisory Services organization. The team’s review activities and services focus on assisting the Audit Committee of the company Board of Directors, management, and employees in the evaluation and improvement of processes that identify and manage risks related to achieving the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities include internal audit, advisory, and special projects. Candidate will learn the company’s risk-based ...
This position is responsible for providing strategic compliance oversight for Broker-Dealer organization and its registered entities.
•Working with the Chief Compliance Officer, lead the Compliance program for each entity to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
•Ensure collaboration between the Supervision and Monitoring functions and the Surveillance and Reporting functions of the Compliance area. Work with the team to ensure ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for accounting & finance jobs, such as accounting assistants, healthcare auditors, financial managers, internal auditors, payroll managers and corporate controllers. Using eBay Classifieds to search for accounting jobs and finance jobs in Richmond is easy and simple. Perhaps you are interested in becoming an assistant for a financial corporation in the local area and you are searching on the Internet for vacancies. Should you find a job listing that interests you, reply to the ad and send in any additional information such as your resume and a cover letter, as well as any other relevant documents.