Seeking someone with strong Pharmaceutical Project Management experience for a permanent position in Richmond, VA (onsite)
Designing studies and creating protocols.—MOST IMPORTANT
Strong sponsor experience including doing vendor management (CRO oversight), working with regulatory agencies
Must have 5 years of clinical research experience with at least 2-3 years of project management experience. Ideally within Complex CNS trials specifically in psychiatry/psychology studies.
Manages collection routes and driver/laborer performance on a daily basis in single or multiple line of businesses.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned and may vary by location.
•Organizes and schedules all necessary resources required to accomplish activities. Coordinates daily operational needs with Maintenance team.
• Problem Solving & Decision Making – Accurately identifies problems, issues and opportunities, collects and analyzes data to make conclusions, and set a course of action based on facts.
• Planning & Organization – Defines clear courses of action for self and others to ensure work objectives are achieved. Effectively manages concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities.
• Process Improvement – Recognizes and thinks by business process, not simply by operational function.
In this role, the Blood Pressure (BP) Cuff Technician will assist Account Managers to install BP Cuff connectors. Specifically, the technician will work in a team setting to remove the existing BP cuff connector and install BP cuff connectors on all monitoring devices throughout a hospital to standardized the facility to one common BP Cuff connection and distribute BP cuffs to each care unit. This will mean visiting all areas of a hospital – from Emergency, to Surgical Services, to Critical Care ...
Seeking an experienced company's Rave study builder who can work at our Edison, NJ location.
• Advise external customers and internal staff on best practices for implementing Company's software
• Work with Project Managers in translation of customer needs in terms of system functionality to ensure a match between needs and actual system capabilities/limitations
• Work directly with the client to prepare, adapt, or agree on all specifications provided by the client
• Ensure ...
In partnership with one of the top privately held research institutes in the country, we are searching for a Microbial Forensic Scientist. Their success has led to continued expansion and growth affording the opportunity for a talented scientist and mentor to join their staff as a principal. You’ll work in applied research offering the satisfaction of seeing your research, prototypes, and developed methods applied in real world situations and applications. You’ll also have the opportunity to ...
A BS\BA 4 year college degree or Higher is a must!!
1. We are currently looking for Full time and Part Time Pharmaceutical sales reps! You need to have already established contacts in the medical field (Orthopedic market, podiatry, pain clinics, general surgery, family practice, internal medicine, OBGYN, plastic surgeons)
2. You need several years of outside business to business (B2B) sales experience with Documented proven track record of sales success, ideally top performers!
3. Again,You will ...
Apex is an environmental consulting firm that offers stable leadership and growth, views employees as valuable resources, and rewards success with competitive pay and bonuses. We are seeking a self-motivated Environmental Scientist to join our team in Richmond, VA and become an integral part of our continued success story. This is a full-time position and requires 10% to 25% paid travel. The position entails field sampling, data collection, technical writing, field equipment operation, ...
Ensures completion of MOC's, BBP records, auditing areas of the plant to ensure compliance with safety programs and identification of best practices for Safety.
Monitors and maintains the plant's safety program by reviewing, revising and establishing policies and procedures.
Ensures that the program meets the minimum requirements set out by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA) and Cargill.
Ability to lead OSHA VPP effort
Coordinates the monthly plant ...
Contact Mary at 815-756-1221 for more details
- BS Food Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in canning, retort and frozen foods
- Tomato/paste/bean experience
- Knowledge of ingredient functionality
- Good understanding of food chemistry, oil chemistry, unit operations
- Multi-task abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Research, conduct experiments, gather data, develop ...
:: If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like more information contact Larry at 815-756-1221. Attach resume when responding to this posting ::
This individual will be responsible for testing products in coating and ink formulations supplied by customers.
-BS in Chemistry
-Strong formulations experience with coatings
-5 years of experience in R&D or product development in the coating or ink industries
-Proficient with computers
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for details.
The Scientist will be responsible for providing technical service for innovative application technology. Responsible for all aspects of the project process from planning to execution. Will support and supervise lab Technicians.
- MS/PhD Chemistry, Biology, Agronomy
- 3+ years of experience in surfactants for agrochemicals, pesticides, or silicon
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, Microsoft ...
Feb 27 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Richmond, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.