In partnership with one of the top privately held research institutes in the country, we are searching for a Microbial Forensic Scientist. Their success has led to continued expansion and growth affording the opportunity for a talented scientist and mentor to join their staff as a principal. You’ll work in applied research offering the satisfaction of seeing your research, prototypes, and developed methods applied in real world situations and applications. You’ll also have the opportunity to ...
Apex is an environmental consulting firm that offers stable leadership and growth, views employees as valuable resources, and rewards success with competitive pay and bonuses. We are seeking a self-motivated Environmental Scientist to join our team in Richmond, VA and become an integral part of our continued success story. This is a full-time position and requires 10% to 25% paid travel. The position entails field sampling, data collection, technical writing, field equipment operation, ...
Contact Mary at 815-756-1221 for more details
- BS Food Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in canning, retort and frozen foods
- Tomato/paste/bean experience
- Knowledge of ingredient functionality
- Good understanding of food chemistry, oil chemistry, unit operations
- Multi-task abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Research, conduct experiments, gather data, develop ...
Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for details.
The Scientist will be responsible for providing technical service for innovative application technology. Responsible for all aspects of the project process from planning to execution. Will support and supervise lab Technicians.
- MS/PhD Chemistry, Biology, Agronomy
- 3+ years of experience in surfactants for agrochemicals, pesticides, or silicon
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, Microsoft ...
Feb 27 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Richmond, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.