Contact Larry at 815.756.1221 for details.
The Scientist will be responsible for providing technical service for innovative application technology. Responsible for all aspects of the project process from planning to execution. Will support and supervise lab Technicians.
- MS/PhD Chemistry, Biology, Agronomy
- 3+ years of experience in surfactants for agrochemicals, pesticides, or silicon
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, Microsoft ...
Contact Mary at 815-756-1221 for more details
- BS Food Science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in canning, retort and frozen foods
- Tomato/paste/bean experience
- Knowledge of ingredient functionality
- Good understanding of food chemistry, oil chemistry, unit operations
- Multi-task abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Research, conduct experiments, gather data, develop ...
The Material Development Specialist is responsible for defining a materials development plan and executing on the plan to deliver growth opportunities for Company through the generation of IP and new products from Additive Manufacturing technologies. The individual will be the materials development leader within a team that is tasked to rapidly grow Company’s additive manufacturing capabilities. This role will work with researchers, scientists, engineers across Company. This role will report to the ...
Jan 13 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number listings for biotech, R&D & science jobs in Richmond, such as clinical research assistant jobs, laboratory director jobs, clinical technician jobs, senior device engineer jobs and mechanical design engineer jobs. Once you find a biotechnology, research development or science job that you are interested in, you should consider sending in your application. Include a full resume as well as a cover letter. You can do this by clicking on the reply put on the ad's page. Perhaps you are looking to move to the local region and you need to find a job as soon as possible.