eBay Classifieds » All ads » Jobs » 

inspector in Richmond

(1-13 of 13 ads)
View as:
Categories
    Ads
    1. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Richmond

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections of primarily commercial (80%) and the rest residential (20%) in RICHMOND, VA & SURROUNDING AREAS. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid ...

    2. Garment Inspector / Hanger (Industrial)

      "We are currently seeking part time and full time Garment Inspector / Hanger positions to manage and streamline the cleaning and hanging process in a warehouse environment for the products we deliver to our customers. Responsibilities include: Put customer garments on ...

    3. Fire Alarm Inspector

      VSC Fire & Security, a leading fire protection and life safety system contractor, is seeking an experienced Inspector for our Richmond Security and Low Voltage district office. This position will be responsible for the inspection and testing of multiple types of fire ...

    4. Constructor Inspector Trainee

      The Global Markets group works with a wide variety of financial institutions to help identify, assess, and forecast political risks across markets and borders. Our research platform helps investors - including some of the world's largest hedge funds, money managers, mutual ...

    5. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Richmond

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections of primarily commercial (80%) and the rest residential (20%) in RICHMOND, VA & SURROUNDING AREAS. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid ...

    6. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Richmond

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections of primarily commercial (80%) and the rest residential (20%) in RICHMOND, VA & SURROUNDING AREAS. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid ...

    7. Garment Inspector / Hanger (Industrial)

      "We are currently seeking part time and full time Garment Inspector / Hanger positions to manage and streamline the cleaning and hanging process in a warehouse environment for the products we deliver to our customers. Responsibilities include: Put customer garments on ...

    8. Fire Inspector/Fire

      The supply chain management services are primarily focused on the bigger picture. The global supply consulting services are based on the international reach through offices and logistics consultants all over the world as well as the previous experience from global supply ...

    9. Field Inspector

      Our global research platform is designed to help our clients manage political risk across markets and borders. The analysts in our practice groups assess and forecast how political, social, economic, and security developments in specific countries can affect investors, ...

    10. Construction Accident/Fall Prevention Inspector

      We are a supply chain management consulting company. Our services cover all aspects of supply chain management, logistics and business analytics; from the strategies all the way through to successful implementations. Our supply chain consultants are very experienced in ...

    11. Industrial/Hazardous Conditions Inspector

      Our warehouse design and improvement consultants can comprehensively review and develop modern warehouses and distribution center facilities and the associated business processes to provide maximum service to customers at the lowest cost. Whether Establish is improving an ...

    12. Inspector/Buildings/Construction Site

      We are a supply chain management consulting company. Our services cover all aspects of supply chain management, logistics and business analytics; from the strategies all the way through to successful implementations. Our supply chain consultants are very experienced in ...

    13. Insurance Inspector / Field Inspector Richmond

      We are seeking EXPERIENCED INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS to complete inspections of primarily commercial (80%) and the rest residential (20%) in RICHMOND, VA & SURROUNDING AREAS. Earnings are commission-based, as each inspection, for each location, is either flat-rated or paid ...